Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Outlook Web Access gives users the full features of Microsoft Outlook by simply logging into a web page.
- Tell users to use this while traveling or while using someone else's computer
- Go to www.in-con.com and click Check Email in the upper right hand corner
- icExchange Hosted Webmail
- Go Now
- Most user configuration can be done via the Innovative Concepts icExchange "My Services" Link
- Proceed to the OWA Login screen as described above
- Select the "My Services" radio button found at the top
Administrator Control Panel
- If you have your own tech guy, you have a designated technical person in your company, or you simply like to manage things yourself, we offer direct access to the Innovative Concepts icExchange Control Panel
- All user, mailbox, active sync (to smartphones), and backup configuration can be done via this control panel as well as many others.
- Note of caution: changes to the control panel may effect your next month's bill. If you have any questions about fees, please call us.